Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
Due to the unprecedented situation the world finds itself in with COVID-19, and due to the social distancing measures enacted upon the United States, we have no choice but to postpone this golf tournament until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have a new date soon.
For those who have already registered and paid, as a golfer and/or sponsor, we will be in contact with you to go over refund options.
We will update this page and social media as soon as we have a new date and a better idea of when this pandemic will subside. Thank you for your understanding.